Creating Slideshows for Web
If you would like share youe slideshow on internet, such as YouTube or MySpace, you may choose FLV or MPEG as the output format.
1. Click Burn Disc tab.
2. Choose YouTube/MySpace Uploadable Movie as the Output Format.
3. Choose output folder of the slideshow by clicking Browse.
4. Set the technical parameters based on your demand. (Learn More)
5. Click Create Now to export your slideshow in .flv or .mp4 format.
6. After encoding finishes, the output folder of slideshow will be open automatically. You can use your video player on your computer to watch the slideshow. After that, you can log in your YouTube or MySpace account and choose to upload the video.