How watch and view dynamic playable Photo Album Slideshow on Android Cell Phone
The following article will show you some ideas about how to create mobile picture gallery video slide shows.
Android Cell phone is popular on the world at present with many fans. There are famous Google Android OS application cellular and Smart Phones like Motorola Droid, Motorola CLIQ, T-Mobile G1, Google Nexus One(HTC G5), HTC Hero, HTC Dream, Samsung i900 and Sony Ericsson X10. Google Android Cell Phones have powerful video function that allows you to enjoy playable H.264 and MPEG-4 videos in MP4 format.
Many users would like to play and watch their playable Album Slide shows with music on Android mobile OS application device like Motorola( CLIQ, Droid), HTC(G5, Dream, Hero), Google Nexus One, Samsung i900,T-Mobile G1and Sony Ericsson X 10. How to enjoy your free playback Picture gallery slide show on such mobile phones? You need to use a slide show maker widget app to convert your image with music to the H.264 or MPEG-4 video in MP4 format and put on your phone to play, view and enjoy.
Picture to Video Creator is said to be the best free Android slide show widget application software for users to create their image gallery slideshows from picture and music collection for watching on Handset. As the best slide show maker widget software, you may create or make your dynamic H.264 or MPEG-4 album slideshows with music in mp4 format and put on Goole android phone to play, view or watch.
How to make your own playable Google Android slide shows
With the best slide show creator program widget, you will make your dynamic playback image album slideshows in simple steps.
Before you make playable gallery video slide shows, you need to free download the slide show maker app software and install on your PC.
Now, let’s begin to create your dynamic H.264 or MPEG-4 album slideshows in mp4 format.
1. Run the Google Android slideshow maker widget and click “Add” button to import your digital pictures and create album. You can add more than 1000 pictures to the slide show creator app.C.
2. Decorate the pictures of album. Double click one image and there will pop up a “Photo Configuration” window, where you can decorate your images in special effect.
3. Choose dynamic transition effects for slide shows. Go to the “Transition & Music”, where you can pick your favorite transition effects for gallery slideshows.
4. Add background music to slideshows. In the “Transition & Music” tab, you can add multiple background music to your digital slide shows.
5. Choose a theme. Go to the “Album Theme” tab, where you could pick a related theme for image album slideshows. Here, you can also add the title for the beginning and end of slideshows. If you think your digital slideshow with music is ok, you will preview it on the “Album Preview” tab.
6. Publish your image gallery slide shows. Go to the “Video Output” tab, where you can choose your favorite video output format for your digital slide show for Google Android Cell phone. For example, if you would like to create a MPEG-4(mp4) video for your Android phones (Motorola Droid, Motorola CLIQ, T-Mobile G1, Google Nexus One(HTC G5), HTC Hero, HTC Dream, Samsung i900 or Sony Ericsson X10), please choose “Mobile Phone Playable Movie” and select “MPEG-4 Movie(*.mp4)” in Profile. Then, you click “Create Now!” button to convert picture album with background music to MPEG-4 video.
How to put playback MPEG-4 slideshow on Google Android Handset to play, watch and enjoy
When your mpeg-4 video is OK, you will use a USB device to put your dynamic picture video with background music and transition effects on your Google Android phones like Motorola Droid, Motorola CLIQ, T-Mobile G1, Google Nexus One(HTC G5, Hero, Dream), Samsung i900 or Sony Ericsson X10. Then, you could play your mpeg-4 image gallery video slide shows to watch or view the animating transition effects and enjoy background music.
Here are some relevant hot tabs
Special Tutorial: How to embed SWF flash file into Facebook Page