How to create SWF flash animation file, embed and insert in to email or Outlook express
Many users would like to create a flash animation and add to their outlook express emails or other e-mails on Windows. But they do not how to attach or post a SWF file on the message in emails.
To embed or insert your SWF files of animation, you need to get a animation Creator, which helps you make SWF files easily for mail. For example, you can make the dynamic Flash greeting eCard for mail.
3D Slide show Creator is an easy-to-use eCard creator for users to create their SWF files for embedding and inserting in to emails. For example, you can use the creator to create your Christmas greeting eCard for mailing to others by adding into your email message.
How to create a Flash animation and add to your email message?
The following tutorial will show you how to make a SWF animation file and post on email message in easy steps.
Before you make your work, you need to free download the software and install on your Windows XP, Vista or 7 OS.
This a Flash greeting eCard created by Flash eCard Creator
- 1. Open the flash greeting eCard Creator and add your picture into the workplace.
- 2. Decorate your image. The eCard Creator allows you to decorate the pictures for animation.
- 3. Set the transition effects. Go to the “Transition Effect” window and set the dynamic transition effect.
- 4. Pick a picture gallery theme template. To make a SWF for inserting into your e-mail, you need to pick a basic template. The basic template will help you include the images and music. And it will also generate a SWF after you publish. If you want to make an audio animation, you can also add background music into the Creator.
- 5. Publish your Flash. Go to the “Publish” window and choose “Create Flash Files Only” to publish your work.
How to embed or insert the SWF in to your email or the Outlook express(2003, 2007, 2010)?
- 1. Attach the SWF as the attachment in your email. You can compress the file and attach it as the attachment. It is the simplest way for you to add a Flash into your e-mail.
- 2. Post a link on your email message. You can upload your file into your website at first and post a link to the flash in the e-mail message.
- 3. If you do not have a website, you can upload your file in to a website “SkyAlbum.com”, which can save and show your flash. You can post a link to the SWF from the website in your e-mail message.
- 4. Embed swf in html email from outlook express 2003, 2007 or 2010. The Outlook 2003, 2007, 2010 also allows you to add the SWF in the emails. You can attach flash file as the attachment or post a link to the SWF file in the message.
Some other userful Software below:
DVD slideshow Creator for Windows xP,Vista or Windows 7, Picture to Video Converter for Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7, embedding into